Cardiovascular & pulmonary physiotherapy
Cardiopulmonary physical therapists offer therapy for a wide variety of cardiopulmonary disorders. They also offer therapy pre & post cardiac surgery (like coronary artery bypass surgery) and pulmonary surgery. Primary goals of these therapies include increasing endurance and functional independence. Manual therapy is used in this field to assist in clearing lung secretions experienced with cystic fibrosis. Patients with various disorders, including heart attacks, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and pulmonary fibrosis, can benefit from specialized cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapists.
- Track 1-1 Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Track 2-2 Chest Physiotherapy
- Track 3-3 Breathing and Circulation Exercises
- Track 4-4 Thoracic Assessment and Mobilisations
- Track 5-5 Active cycle of breathing techniques