Palliative Care Physiotherapy
Palliative care is a multidisciplinary approach to specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. It focuses on providing people with relief from the symptoms, pain, physical stress, and mental stress of a serious illness. The goal of such therapy is to improve quality of life, Evidence as of 2016 supports Physiotherapy in improvement of quality of life. Physical therapist provides palliative care using heat, cold, and TENS for alleviation of pain. Knee joint pains in overweight and arthritis, most common are osteoarthritis and Low Back Pain both of which are treatable occurs mostly in the age of forties and hence is a common dysfunction for all the women of this age. Pregnancy related pelvic girdle disorder occurs in 60-70% of women during their gestation period.
- Track 1-1 Pain relief management
- Track 2-2 Relief from depression for older people
- Track 3-3 Therapeutic massage for muscle tension
- Track 4-4 Holistic care therapy at the end of life
- Track 5-5 Lymphedema treatment