Physiotherapy Techniques and Exercises
Exercise is probably the last thing most subjects are going to start while experiencing pain, particularly in the acute and sub-acute period. Physiotherapy techniques have been scientifically proven to be one of the most effective ways to solve pain and injury or avoid it.
Physiotherapist can combine simple Pilates sets, yoga, and exercise physiology to give you the best outcome. Based on the recovery condition, the physiotherapist is a specialist in recommending the "best exercises" for the most effective "exercise dosage". Orthopedic physical therapy involves treatment of the musculoskeletal system (consisting of the body's muscles and bones), which has been exposed to injury or trauma. It covers sprains, strains, bone fracture, postoperative surgery, and repetitive injury. The body parts include both the neck and back, and the extremities.
- Track 1-1 Hot and cold therapies
- Track 2-2 Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Track 3-3 Ultrasound technique
- Track 4-4 Shortwave Diathermy
- Track 5-5 Microwave Diathermy
- Track 6-6 Mechanical and Thermal modalities
- Track 7-7 Actinotherapy