Regenerative Medicine from the impact of COVID-19
The regenerative medicine is a promising field to restore structure and function of damaged tissue and organ. The goal of the medicine is to create solutions for organs that become permanently damaged, untreatable injuries and diseases. Regenerative restoration is the amalgamation of ideas and procedures from recovery and regenerative medication with a definitive goal of repairing and healing degenerated, ailing or harmed tissue.
- Track 1-1 Pre-Transplant Rehabilitation
- Track 2-2 Post-Transplant Rehabilitation
- Track 3-3 Stem Cell in Orthopedics
- Track 4-4 Pre-operative ACI Rehabilitation
- Track 5-5 Post-Operative ACI Rehabilitation